|||:: Welcome To Bioinfo36 @ UNiSEL ::|||

The place where all UNISEL Bioinformaticians members can meet up n share their stories whether about bored topics such as education,current issues or other lively n interesting topics like members'gossips,sharing our problems & new life..
 
HomeCalendarGalleryMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon 28 Jul - 9:15
Statistics
We have 32 registered users
The newest registered user is healicampi

Our users have posted a total of 707 messages in 88 subjects
Top posters
ByeDaGreat
 
shahniefa
 
mAsRiN
 
phariczh
 
norli
 
myssfara
 
miss_hufflepuff
 
fariz2903
 
siti hawa
 
CJ aka SJ
 

Share | 
 

 Don't Quit.....!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
norli
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 29
Location : Meru, Klang

PostSubject: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Thu 18 Jun - 15:46



Don't QUIT!

When things go wrong
as they sometimes will,
when the road you're trudging
seems all uphill,
when the funds are low,
and the debts are high,
and you want to smile
but you have to sigh,
when care is pressing you
down a bit...
Rest if you must,
but don't QUIT...

Success is failure
turned inside out,
The silver tint of cloud of doubt,
and you never tell,
how close you are,
It may be near when
it seems so FAR...

SO...stick to the fight,
when you're hardest hit...
it's when thing go wrongs..
that you MUSTN'T QUIT...

p/s: cm best plak ayat...aku pun copy & paste la cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shahniefa
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 30
Location : Xia alarm...D Anggerik See Tea...

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Thu 18 Jun - 19:36


thats rite..sentoju sentoju..

besh ayat nih..life must go on..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ByeDaGreat
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 31
Location : Sungai Besar

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Thu 18 Jun - 20:36

shahniefa wrote:

thats rite..sentoju sentoju..

besh ayat nih..life must go on..

a'a la naz bez ayat ni...tapiiii...sentoju tu pe naz??bhase jawa ke? drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shahniefa
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 30
Location : Xia alarm...D Anggerik See Tea...

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Fri 19 Jun - 10:29

ByeDaGreat wrote:
shahniefa wrote:

thats rite..sentoju sentoju..

besh ayat nih..life must go on..

a'a la naz bez ayat ni...tapiiii...sentoju tu pe naz??bhase jawa ke? drunken

sentoju tu bhase english tahap sanskrit kedoktoran kuno..ko pe taw..

muahahahahahaha... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phariczh
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : JB-->K.L.-->Shah Alam-->Klang, Selangor

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Sat 20 Jun - 19:35

shahniefa wrote:
ByeDaGreat wrote:
shahniefa wrote:

thats rite..sentoju sentoju..

besh ayat nih..life must go on..

a'a la naz bez ayat ni...tapiiii...sentoju tu pe naz??bhase jawa ke? drunken

sentoju tu bhase english tahap sanskrit kedoktoran kuno..ko pe taw..

muahahahahahaha... lol! lol! lol!

alaaa ni aku taw ni sume...
ni bahse zaman paleolitik dlu kala tu kan... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gelombangsiswa-fariss.blogspot.com
shahniefa
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 30
Location : Xia alarm...D Anggerik See Tea...

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Sat 20 Jun - 21:51

phariczh wrote:
shahniefa wrote:
ByeDaGreat wrote:
shahniefa wrote:

thats rite..sentoju sentoju..

besh ayat nih..life must go on..

a'a la naz bez ayat ni...tapiiii...sentoju tu pe naz??bhase jawa ke? drunken

sentoju tu bhase english tahap sanskrit kedoktoran kuno..ko pe taw..

muahahahahahaha... lol! lol! lol!

alaaa ni aku taw ni sume...
ni bahse zaman paleolitik dlu kala tu kan... Razz

owoo wooo..bhase paleolitik bye taw..aku xfasih sgt..

study

hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ByeDaGreat
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 31
Location : Sungai Besar

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Mon 22 Jun - 10:37

shahniefa wrote:
phariczh wrote:
shahniefa wrote:
ByeDaGreat wrote:
shahniefa wrote:

thats rite..sentoju sentoju..

besh ayat nih..life must go on..

a'a la naz bez ayat ni...tapiiii...sentoju tu pe naz??bhase jawa ke? drunken

sentoju tu bhase english tahap sanskrit kedoktoran kuno..ko pe taw..

muahahahahahaha... lol! lol! lol!

alaaa ni aku taw ni sume...
ni bahse zaman paleolitik dlu kala tu kan... Razz

owoo wooo..bhase paleolitik bye taw..aku xfasih sgt..

study

hahaha
Aik.....aku plak...tu bahasa org2 planet namek...wahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myssfara
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 32
Location : shah aLam-joHor jaYa

PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   Mon 22 Jun - 16:12

~ aPer Laks pLanet naMek... pLanet maREk arr... ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Don't Quit.....!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Don't Quit.....!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Betty shows us how to quit smoking
» i might quit fantasica
» Butler talks "Gamer", Christain Bale, quitting smoking and LAC
» God vs Mammon: The St Paul's anti-capitalist protest camp
» ST-70 quit working

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|||:: Welcome To Bioinfo36 @ UNiSEL ::||| :: Stress Removal Lounge :: General Talk-
Jump to: